Warm Greetings from the Vidyalankar Dnyanapeeth Trust (Public Charitable Trust)!
- Majority of the students who join the science stream aspire to become Engineers or Doctors.
- Admissions to Engineering and Medical Colleges are done through competitive entrance exams like MHT- CET, JEE Main, IIT-JEE and NEET. But unfortunately Junior Colleges DO NOT train students for these exams. Hence, students are forced to attend coaching classes at a high fee.
- Thus, students, who can afford high fees and who have access to quality coaching classes, get an unfair advantage in these competitive exams while many deserving students who cannot afford such quality coaching classes or do not have access to them fail miserably.
- The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) too faced this problem in their Junior Colleges as their students could not afford high fees of the Quality Coaching Classes.
- BMC approached and asked us to provide synchronized preparation of Board & MHTCET/ IITJEE/ NEET in their Junior colleges at cost (i.e. on a No-Profit Basis). This model has benefitted thousands of students and has also consistently produced Toppers.
- It’s now our Trust’s mission to collaborate with Junior Colleges across Maharashtra to replicate this successful model.